- pxtl: implementations of the Python XML Templating Language
- pxdom: stand-alone pure-Python DOM Core/XML/Load/Save implementation
- domts: test suite for Python DOM implementations
- form: extended replacement for the standard CGI module
- beforesmtp: a trival POP/IMAP-before-SMTP daemon
- slogan: an interactive HTTPD log analyser
- zipstream: ZIP file I/O without loading the entire file into memory
- gifWriter: a slow but optimal GIF saver
- riscospath: RISC OS-style path manipulation
(Plus: pyicons: Win32 Python icons)
- position: makes CSS edge-positioning work in IE
- minmax: makes CSS min/max sizing work in IE/Win
- fixed: makes CSS fixed positioning, backgrounds work in IE/Win
- parasite: exploitationware detection
- radiobox: SHOUTcast server monitoring
- eurokb: Pan-European keyboard layout
Old ARM/RISC OS software, no longer maintained and generally not 32-bit compatible. Released with source (mostly requiring the BAX extended compiler) under a new-BSD licence (you can ignore anything about licensing, or old contact addresses, in the documentation).
- BombScare: logic game
- EliteExt: silly extensions to ArcElite
- The Hacker: game-cheating app, including the GUI-based 3.10i release as well as the command-line-based 2.02. Not natively RISC OS 3.5+ compatible, but should run on Risc PCs with the ARM Club’s Game On! utility. Note: its successor Desktop Hacker is still available commercially, updated for RISC OS 4 compatibility, on the RISC User ...in a Nutshell CD from R-Comp Interactive.
- MZXiface: Multiface POKE utility for RISC OS Spectrum emulator MZX.
- NewerLook: complete replacement desktop look and feel (including other components previously released separately).
- PaletteDM: adds the missing desktop palette and gamma correction editing features to the Risc PC Display Manager utility.
- ShiftKeys: desktop accessibility tool.
- WimpSWIVe: programmers’ utility module. Version 0.05; Andrew Booker has since produced an updated version for RISC OS 4 and 5.